Welcome to Bay Days 2018!
Due to unforeseen circumstances Alert Bay Seafest and Musicfest are taking a break for 2018,
but Bay Days is stepping in to take its place! (For this year anyway!)
Events will be announced as they are added to the weekend, but for now this (subject to change):
Friday July 27th
- Adult Lip Sync & Cabaret – Community Hall – Doors 7:pm, Performances 8:pm, $15/single, $25/couple
- Passn’ Thyme – specials and live entertainment 9:pm
Saturday July 28th
- “Wild Things” Parade ~ 10:30am at Burial Grounds :: To register email: email@example.com or call 250-802-9462
- Artfest at the Government Dock 10:am – 6:pm – 30+ local artists!
- Salmon Run 5K and Kids Fun Run starts at the Government Dock following the parade! (approx 11-11:30am)
- Daylight Madness: Specials and promotions at local businesses, details coming soon
- Vendors Waterfront Summer Market 11:00 – 5:00pm – Food! Art! Goods! Face Painting!
- Live Entertainment at Town Square 12:pm – Want to play? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-802-9462
- Evening: Pub Crawl to various venues around town (19+ only) – (Free taxi service)
(Bayside Pub, Royal Canadian Legion, Cook Shack, Passin Thyme, Orca Inn) more details to come
- Ryder Bachman Band – Cook Shack 9:00pm $20/ticket… To hear him, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UNtEFzidqg
Sunday July 29th
- Artfest at the Government Dock 10:am – 3:pm – 30+ local artists!
- Free Bowling! At the Community Hall, 12:00 – 6:00
- Vendors Waterfront Summer Market 10:00 – 2:00
- Legion Open for business! 12:00
- Daylight Madness: Specials and promotions at local businesses
- Anyone want to organize Indian Baseball??
- More to come!
VENDORS: Email email@example.com or call 250-802-9462
Application here (for Saturday July 28 AND/OR Sunday July 29) (FREE!):
MUSICIANS AND PARADE REGISTRATION:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-802-9462
LIP SYNC REGISTRATION: Contact Luki at 250-974-4113